Tina “Kat” Courtney, The AfterLife Coach, is a sacred plant guide, messenger, and devotee to organic altered spaces. Her wildly beautiful ride with plant medicine began in 2006, when she landed in the Peruvian jungle, seeking help with bipolar disorder, bouts of destructive depression, bulimia, alcoholism, and severe + chronic anxiety. Her first journey with Ayahuasca ignited in her the awareness that despite what doctors had told her, she could in fact be stable, happy, and strong. This was a total game-changer.
As was this message and directive from Ayahuasca herself: “Darling, you will bring thousands and thousands of people to this work.” Mission accepted.
Kat took on a shamanic apprenticeship that lasted a decade, drinking in hundreds and hundreds of plant ceremonies. She launched a well-known plant medicine blog in 2014, and formally began coaching people in the precarious aftermath and integration stages of plant medicine work, as well as those facing the truth about death. She has transformed into shamanic guide, a trusted mystical therapist, and a messenger for the plants. Kat is also a Master Level Reiki practitioner, has an English Degree from Loyola Marymount in LA, and won the National Council of English Teachers award as Best State Writer in Montana. You can find her blog, event schedule, coaching opportunities, and more, at www.afterlifecoach.com.
Kat’s first book Plant Medicine Mystery School Volume 1: The Superhero Healing Powers of Psychotropic Plants is scheduled to be released in the spring of 2021. Subscribe to our newsletter to be notified when it’s out. You will not want to miss this one! PRESS RELEASE 9 FEBRUARY 2021
Kat’s Latest Blog Posts
- The Difference Between DMT and Ayahuasca
- Shazamadoodledoo, or Why I Do What I Do When I Do It, And How, and How Much It Is.
- How a Dark Night on Ayahuasca Showed me the Truth of Divinity
- Committing Suicide After Ayahuasca: We Need to Talk About This
- Mother Ayahuasca, Please Take the Things I Cling To
- Huachuma/San Pedro Cactus – Divine Masculine Heart Medicine
- The Ayahuasca Ego Death Experience – Can She Teach Us to Die Before We Die?
- What Does Ayahuasca Say About the Coronavirus and the Global Pandemic?
- This is Why You Feel Worse After Drinking Ayahuasca
- To All Those Pouring Ayahuasca and Other Plant Medicines Without Legitimate Training: Please Stop
- The Differences Between Ayahuasca, Iboga, and Ibogaine
- I'm a White Woman who Pours Ayahuasca. Queue the Healthy Debate.
- Can Ayahuasca Make You Go Crazy?
- Master Plant Diets Explained. You’re Going to Want to Do This.
- If You're Disappointed with An Ayahuasca Ceremony, Read This